Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

name of movie ?

GTCuth

Hi,

I am trying to recall the name of the movie where a young man goes off to World War I and becomes disfigured and stays in Europe instead of returning to his young wife. He becomes a scientist and many years later returns with a young girl. Then goes to work for his original wife's husband.

Does anyone recall the name of this movie and or who played in it?

Thanks for any information you can provide.

George

This is TOMORROW IS FOREVER with Claudette Colbert, Orson Welles, George Brent and Natalie Wood. One of the great soap operas of the 1940's. Fabulous music by Max Steiner and another grand "mother" performance by Lucile Watson. John Wengraf is the sympathetic German doctor, a unique characterization for the immediate post-war period.

Hi Ray,

Thanks so much. This is the movie.. I just now purchased on VHS as I could not find a DVD and I want to watch this again for some info that it contained. It is a good story with great actors as well.

There is a person by your same name up here in Upstate NY near my home town Auburn. Also a friend of mine Andy Cooney's www.andycooney.com dad has a place in your town Ellensville NY His name is Joe Cooney.

Thanks again,

George