Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I Mistakenly Used My Email as My Screen Name - Can I Change it?

Fading Fast

Hi,

When I joined TCM a long time ago, I messed up and used my email address as my screen name, but no matter where I sent an email at TCM back then, no one responded to help me.

I finally gave up back in 2013 and just never participated on the site. Now that I'm participating, I'd still like to change my screen name to the name I use on a couple of other forums. 

Does anyone know how I can change my screen name as I'd both prefer it to not be my email name and I'd like it to be the same name I use on the two other forums I participate in?

Thank you for any help you can provide

Guest TCMModerator1

Hi mkahn22

As you can see your display name does not contain your email address. If you wish to change it, you can do so by visiting your profile and clicking on 'Account Settings'. 

Hope this helps! 

TCMModerator1

1 hour ago, TCMModerator1 said:

Hi mkahn22

As you can see your display name does not contain your email address. If you wish to change it, you can do so by visiting your profile and clicking on 'Account Settings'. 

Hope this helps! 

TCMModerator1

Thank you, that worked perfectly. Much appreciated. 

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings