Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Happy 90th Birthday to a beautiful actress

NipkowDisc

• NipkowDisc changed the title to Happy 90th Birthday to a beautiful actress

It's nice to see a thread created about her. Recently I watched her play a lady doctor in an episode of Rawhide. She was wonderful.

As a kid that grew up watching soap operas in the 80s, and someone who studied the credits, I first became familiar with Gail Kobe as the executive producer of Guiding Light from 1983 to 1986. That was a renaissance period for the long-running sudser.

• Like 2

An exotic beauty, and good actress, who surfaced in a lot of shows like Perry Mason, The Fugitive, and Mannix.   In one of my favorite "Fugitive" episodes, "Ticket to Alaska" she's part of a fab little ensemble cast including Geraldine Brooks, Murray Matheson, Tim O'Connor.   It turns out to be a shipboard murder mini-mystery, and Gail Kobe is a good-natured social butterfly, with the requisite interest in David Janssen of almost every woman within his orbit.  Wow, FADING FAST,  I'd never considered her resemblance to Angie Dickinson before, but now I see it! 

• Like 3

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings