Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Bare-chested Timothée Chalamet wows Oscars in Louis Vuitton womenswear

yanceycravat

Never even heard of TIMMY CHALAMET before now.   Looks like he could use a trip to the dermatologist to get rid of all those moles. 

I noted the article said something about a "gender-fluid" outfit.  I laugh at **** like that.  → Is TIMMY secretly covered in 'man juice' or 'woman juice' ?   Or a combination of both kinds of 'human fluid' . . . what kind of 'fluid' is Timmy swimming around in backstage?  Jeezus.   🥴

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Mr. Gorman said:

Never even heard of TIMMY CHALAMET before now. 

I still haven't heard of him. 😄

9 minutes ago, CinemaInternational said:

Probably Ewan McGregor, given how he has exposed himself on film 15 times

That's uhh...an interesting stat 🤨

When Oscar Wilde arrived in New York in 1882, he allegedly told the customs people that "I have nothing to declare except my genius."

Fast forward more than 100 years. The actor Jude Law appeared nude on stage in a couple of plays, then also in a couple of films. In the 1997 movie Wilde he played Lord Alfred Douglas ("Bosie") and had a nude scene.

A very clever reviewer wrote, "Jude Law has nothing to declare except his pe_nis."

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I just saw a man wearing pajamas like this shopping in Home Creepo:

201811091733167837270.jpg

...and before I could say anything derogatory, remembered in my 20's I'd wear Victoria Secret pajamas as a tropical short set too:

victorias-secret-satin-short-pj-set-1618

Stores are woefully empty of quality garments & it's hard to find clothing that fits online...we've all had to get more creative or "give up" as I see most often.

article-2722150-205957E700000578-745_634

• Like 1

I don't quite get the fuss over Chalamet. He first came to attention playing a bisexual teen in Call Me By Your Name in 2017, he was 21 at the time it was filmed, playing a 17 year old, and there was simply just something perverse and creepy over internet multitudes of both genders lusting after him for playing this (barely) underage character. I never bothered seeing it.

He also appeared in a Woody Allen film, then renounced the film and Allen after the latest Mia revenge tour, later calling Allen's sister claiming his agent told him to do it for his career's sake, and that he felt miserable about it.

i saw him in three main films: Lady Bird (where he is not interesting), Little Women (which he is good in), and Dune (better film than the 1984 version, but Kyle MacLachlan gave the better performance in the part)

I wish he would do something with that hair. Looks like Edward Scissorhands or the frontman of The Cure.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

On 3/29/2022 at 12:23 PM, CinemaInternational said:

I don't quite get the fuss over Chalamet. He first came to attention playing a bisexual teen in Call Me By Your Name in 2017, he was 21 at the time it was filmed, playing a 17 year old, and there was simply just something perverse and creepy over internet multitudes of both genders lusting after him for playing this (barely) underage character. I never bothered seeing it.

He also appeared in a Woody Allen film, then renounced the film and Allen after the latest Mia revenge tour, later calling Allen's sister claiming his agent told him to do it for his career's sake, and that he felt miserable about it.

i saw him in three main films: Lady Bird (where he is not interesting), Little Women (which he is good in), and Dune (better film than the 1984 version, but Kyle MacLachlan gave the better performance in the part)

I wish he would do something with that hair. Looks like Edward Scissorhands or the frontman of The Cure.

I think he's a fine actor. I particularly liked him in The King, a version of Shakespeare's Henry V. And he had quite a nice haircut.

th-king-Timoth%C3%A9e-Chalamet.jpg

18 hours ago, SansFin said:

Director Mark Andrews was not wearing pants when he accepted the award for: Brave (2012) in: 2013.

Spoiler: He was wearing a kilt.

0e642034-7ef4-11e2-aafa-98c23e1f7532.jpg

(I actually searched to see if anybody had worn a kilt to the Academy Awards, hoping it would be someone like Sean Connery.  I didn't expect someone to beat me to the punch.)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Speaking of wearing a kilt . . . I believe Scotsman SANDY LYLE wore a kilt to the Masters in 1989. 

Lyle had won at Augusta in 1988 and hosted the Champions Dinner the next April.  If I'm remembering rightly Lyle was wearing a kilt when he presented '89 Masters Champion Nick Faldo with the Green Jacket in Butler Cabin.

Anyway, nowt wrong with wearing a kilt to the Oscars.  

1 hour ago, Fedya said:

(I actually searched to see if anybody had worn a kilt to the Academy Awards, hoping it would be someone like Sean Connery.  I didn't expect someone to beat me to the punch.)

Although, I'll bet you're thankful he DIDN'T ever show up at the Oscars wearing that gawdawful getup he wore in Zardoz anyway, RIGHT Fedya?! ;)

(...well, I HOPE SO, anyway) 

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Fedya said:

0e642034-7ef4-11e2-aafa-98c23e1f7532.jpg

I was quite happy to make the simple statement and leave it to the readers' imagination. I could not be held responsible if they had mental images of a prestigious award being handed to a man in his Fruit-of-the-Looms.

4 hours ago, Dargo said:

Although, I'll bet you're thankful he DIDN'T ever show up at the Oscars wearing that gawdawful getup he wore in Zardoz anyway, RIGHT Fedya?! ;)

(...well, I HOPE SO, anyway) 

That was not a kilt. That was a mankini. 

2 hours ago, SansFin said:

That was not a kilt. That was a mankini. 

LOL

Yeah, I know, Sans.

AND, I also knew you'd probably chime in here about this once you spotted that post of mine, and because I remember you years ago stating you loved that flick.

(...for some reason which I STILL will never understand)  ;) 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Dargo said:

[...] I remember you years ago stating you loved that flick.

(...for some reason which I STILL will never understand)  ;) 

"Fruit flies on Hoppledom Six live for twenty minutes and they don’t even mate for life." - Doctor Who "The Pandorica Opens"

There are some things it is best to accept as they are with no attempt to find cause or reason. "It is what it is" as a way of life can prevent descents into madness.

2 hours ago, SansFin said:

"Fruit flies on Hoppledom Six live for twenty minutes and they don’t even mate for life." - Doctor Who "The Pandorica Opens"

There are some things it is best to accept as they are with no attempt to find cause or reason. "It is what it is" as a way of life can prevent descents into madness.

Now now, Sans. Don't go overboard here. 

I mean, it's not like I said I lie awake at night wondering how in the heck Sans can love that Zardoz flick, ya know!

Nor for that matter, do I ever count flowers on the wall, play solitaire 'til dawn with a deck of 51 or smoke cigarettes while watching Captain Kangaroo, either.

(...just in case you didn't catch this reference, I'm sure your little fuzzy can also fill you in about this too...you know, just like he did that "woodie" thing a while back) ;)

LOL

• Haha 1

On 3/28/2022 at 8:19 PM, Swithin said:

When Oscar Wilde arrived in New York in 1882, he allegedly told the customs people that "I have nothing to declare except my genius."

Fast forward more than 100 years. The actor Jude Law appeared nude on stage in a couple of plays, then also in a couple of films. In the 1997 movie Wilde he played Lord Alfred Douglas ("Bosie") and had a nude scene.

A very clever reviewer wrote, "Jude Law has nothing to declare except his pe_nis."

There was one (Broadway play) he did with Kathleen Turner and (I think) Eileen Atkins, but I can't remember the name of it.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings