Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Where is this scene

MiWi

I saw a scene as a kid that i loved but i dont know from what movie. The scene started with a man being dragged through the water by a gang on horses. They happened upon a priest and the priest stopped them from killing him. One of the gang was going to shoot the priest but the mexican fellow in the gang said your not going to kill the priest and the white guy with the gun said " who says" and the mexican fellow said his own name "jose remero(?), Thats who!" As he pulls his gun on the his friend. The white guy says " i believe you." And they rode off then the priest takes the beaten man to a spanish style church to heal up.  

1 hour ago, MiWi said:

I saw a scene as a kid that i loved but i dont know from what movie. The scene started with a man being dragged through the water by a gang on horses. They happened upon a priest and the priest stopped them from killing him. One of the gang was going to shoot the priest but the mexican fellow in the gang said your not going to kill the priest and the white guy with the gun said " who says" and the mexican fellow said his own name "jose remero(?), Thats who!" As he pulls his gun on the his friend. The white guy says " i believe you." And they rode off then the priest takes the beaten man to a spanish style church to heal up.  

Steve McQueen in Nevada Smith (1966); The priest is played by Raf Vallone. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, JamesJazGuitar said:

Steve McQueen in Nevada Smith (1966); The priest is played by Raf Vallone. 

That's it. Wow. Thank You that was a quick turn around. You know your stuff. 

• Like 1

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings