Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

It Looks And Sounds Like It Will Be A Great Festival This Year

David Guercio

Hey.  I just herd the news not to long ago.  It looks and sounds like it will be a great festival this year and boy.   it’s great to have it back live and in person too.  Wow.  I won’t be attending this year.  But I will someday.  Hopefully more then once too and I’m really looking forward to it a whole lot.  I can’t wait.  It will be just so much fun and so cool and I also can’t wait to meet everybody.  Especially Mel Brooks.  He’s one of my very favorites.  I really love him a whole lot.  He’s a really great and really funny guy.  Isn’t he?  I really love everybody a whole lot too.  Everybody’s great too ha?  I’m really looking forward to that a whole lot too.  So everyone who’s going.  Have a really wonderful and amazing time and I’ll join you all there very soon.  Like I said.  Hopefully more then once too.  You can all count on that.

• 5 weeks later...

THANK YOU TCM for uploading highlights onto the YouTube channel! The interviews are wonderful-it's great seeing an audience too!  It's not practical for me to attend so seeing just some highlights is the next best thing.

I especially loved John Sayles enlightening introduction to INVADERS FROM MARS. 

I never knew what he looked like. He was a subscriber to a magazine I published, so in turn I've seen all his movies. I was so moved by MATEWAN '87, I actually visited the picturesque little town.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings