Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I need help identifying a B&W British film.

DixieKen

Hi, 

Many years ago I saw a film on TCM, and I am trying to identify it. 

The film was black and white, and set in '60s England. It centered around a young delinquent and his comings and goings. I remember he gets a married woman pregnant, and, after going to a woman, who makes her drink an entire bottle of gin to abort the baby, it doesn't work and the woman's husband, a military man, has two soldiers corner the guy at a carnival and beat him up. I also seem to remember a part where he was confronted by an old woman for shooting her cat with an air gun.

I'd really like to see this film again; but have no idea what it's called. If anyone can help, I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

-Ken

6 minutes ago, DixieKen said:

Hi, 

Many years ago I saw a film on TCM, and I am trying to identify it. 

The film was black and white, and set in '60s England. It centered around a young delinquent and his comings and goings. I remember he gets a married woman pregnant, and, after going to a woman, who makes her drink an entire bottle of gin to abort the baby, it doesn't work and the woman's husband, a military man, has two soldiers corner the guy at a carnival and beat him up. I also seem to remember a part where he was confronted by an old woman for shooting her cat with an air gun.

I'd really like to see this film again; but have no idea what it's called. If anyone can help, I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

-Ken

TCM just showed this film but at this moment I can't recall what it is.    But someone will since that beating up scene is memorable. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, JamesJazGuitar said:

TCM just showed this film but at this moment I can't recall what it is.    But someone will since that beating up scene is memorable. 

Thank you. It's been bugging me for awhile now. I remember it being a very good film.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings