Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I Just Watched Cinema Paradiso

On 4/2/2022 at 8:57 AM, ClassicKissesPillows said:

I just watched Cinema Paradiso, directed by Giuseppe Tornatore, and starring Philippe Noiret, Jacques Perrin, and Antonella Attili.  This is one of the most human movies I have ever seen, and so, so beautiful!

Cinema Paradisio for TCM Forum.jpg

It also has one of the most emotionally evocative themes I've ever heard, and it evokes emotion on it's own just as well, without the images attached to it. 

Cinema Paradiso is one of my favorite films.  The relationship between the little boy and the projectionist is touching.  I love the scene where the movie is projected on the wall of a building in the town square.  That's really magical.  The end is awesome.  Such a charming movie and a great film for movie lovers!

Cinema Paradiso (1988). Italian Photobusta (17.5" X 26"). Drama.. | Lot  #53082 | Heritage Auctions     Non-Review Review: Cinema Paradiso (Theatrical Cut) | the m0vie blog     A film improved by butchering | Far Flungers | Roger Ebert

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Toto said:

Cinema Paradiso is one of my favorite films.  The relationship between the little boy and the projectionist is touching.  I love the scene where the movie is projected on the wall of a building in the town square.  That's really magical.  The end is awesome. Such a charming movie and a great film for movie lovers!

Cinema Paradiso (1988). Italian Photobusta (17.5" X 26"). Drama.. | Lot  #53082 | Heritage Auctions     Non-Review Review: Cinema Paradiso (Theatrical Cut) | the m0vie blog     A film improved by butchering | Far Flungers | Roger Ebert

Yikes! Serious spoiler there. You might want to edit that as I did so the next guy will enjoy the end, too.

• Like 1

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings