Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Printing 2022 Festival Schedule

darrylfxanax

This may not be the right area to request help for the Festival website, but in attempting to print the 4-day schedule of films being shown, I am finding that all four days will print on one 8.5 x 11 sheet instead of each day on a sheet of it's own.  This is making the print much too small and unreadable.  Hoping to get a copy printed so I can be getting my ducks in a row,  as far as what films I'll be able to take in while in attendance.  Any tips to do this would be appreciated!

9 hours ago, darrylfxanax said:

This may not be the right area to request help for the Festival website, but in attempting to print the 4-day schedule of films being shown, I am finding that all four days will print on one 8.5 x 11 sheet instead of each day on a sheet of it's own.  This is making the print much too small and unreadable.  Hoping to get a copy printed so I can be getting my ducks in a row,  as far as what films I'll be able to take in while in attendance.  Any tips to do this would be appreciated!

This year they apparently just published the pull-out schedule that comes with the festival booklet.  In years past, they had a more computer-friendly format.

I ended up using the Snipping tool in Windows.  Have the schedule PDF file open before you start.  If you use Windows just type in "Snip" in the search bar and it will start it up.  Select "New" in the Snipping tool menu.  Your screen(s) will turn slightly opaque.  Using the cross-hair cursor, draw a box around the first day's schedule.  Whatever's on your screen inside the box you drew will then appear in the Snipping Tool window, as if you cut it out with scissors.   You can then either save it as a file or just print it.  Repeat for each of the 4 pages.

8 hours ago, txfilmfan said:

This year they apparently just published the pull-out schedule that comes with the festival booklet.  In years past, they had a more computer-friendly format.

I ended up using the Snipping tool in Windows.  Have the schedule PDF file open before you start.  If you use Windows just type in "Snip" in the search bar and it will start it up.  Select "New" in the Snipping tool menu.  Your screen(s) will turn slightly opaque.  Using the cross-hair cursor, draw a box around the first day's schedule.  Whatever's on your screen inside the box you drew will then appear in the Snipping Tool window, as if you cut it out with scissors.   You can then either save it as a file or just print it.  Repeat for each of the 4 pages.

Thank you for explaining a way to make this work!

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings