Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Movie about boat planes

James Maloney

• I had seen a movie years ago on TMC about boat planes circa WW2. It was sort of a docudrama about the value of boat planes in the war effort.  The storyline was about a pilot who failed to become a fighter pilot, and instead became a boat plane pilot.  I do not recall the movie title and have never been able to locate this movie online.  The reason for my interest is my deceased father had piloted PBM/PBY boat planes in the Pacific in WW2.  Thanks

1 hour ago, James Maloney said:
  • I had seen a movie years ago on TMC about boat planes circa WW2. It was sort of a docudrama about the value of boat planes in the war effort.  The storyline was about a pilot who failed to become a fighter pilot, and instead became a boat plane pilot.  I do not recall the movie title and have never been able to locate this movie online.  The reason for my interest is my deceased father had piloted PBM/PBY boat planes in the Pacific in WW2.  Thanks

Captain of the Clouds (1942),  with James Cagney? 

Amazon.com: Captains of the Clouds : James Cagney, Dennis Morgan, Brenda  Marshall, Alan Hale, George Tobias, Reginald Gardiner, W.A. Bishop,  Reginald Denny, Russell Arms, Paul Cavanagh, Clem Bevans, J.M. Kerrigan,  Sol Polito,

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings