Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Movie Title Needed--Man Works as a Pantyhose Salesman

speedracer5

My husband and I just watched a movie recently where a man worked as a pantyhose salesman.  He arrives at a show to see his wares on display and recognizes his wife's legs from behind the curtain.  For the life of us, we cannot remember what movie it was that we watched that had this scene. 

Does anyone know which movie I'm describing? 

I tried doing a Google search, but searching for pantyhose, women's legs, curtains, and other descriptions did NOT generate the desired results o.O 

Thanks! 

6 hours ago, speedracer5 said:

My husband and I just watched a movie recently where a man worked as a pantyhose salesman.  He arrives at a show to see his wares on display and recognizes his wife's legs from behind the curtain.  For the life of us, we cannot remember what movie it was that we watched that had this scene. 

Does anyone know which movie I'm describing? 

I tried doing a Google search, but searching for pantyhose, women's legs, curtains, and other descriptions did NOT generate the desired results o.O 

Thanks! 

Is it Henry Fonda in Sex and the Single Girl (1964)?   I think his character owned the company.

I can't find a picture of that specific scene but here's a similar one:

Tony Curtis, Natalie Wood, Henry Fonda & Lauren Bacall in "Sex and | Lot  #54368 | Heritage Auctions  SEX AND THE SINGLE GIRL (1964) WEB SITE: SEX AND THE SINGLE GIRL (1964) WEB  SITE

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Peebs said:

Is it Henry Fonda in Sex and the Single Girl (1964)?   I think his character owned the company.

I can't find a picture of that specific scene but here's a similar one:

Tony Curtis, Natalie Wood, Henry Fonda & Lauren Bacall in "Sex and | Lot  #54368 | Heritage Auctions  SEX AND THE SINGLE GIRL (1964) WEB SITE: SEX AND THE SINGLE GIRL (1964) WEB  SITE

Yes! Thank you. My husband was insistent that Lauren Bacall was in the film; but I wasn’t certain, which is why I didn’t include that tidbit. So he was right.

I appreciate your help. 

• Like 1

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings