Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

TCM filmographies on Watch TCM streaming.

Dommy

I saw that What's Up< Doc? is on the stream this week and when I went to the cast the filmography for Madeline Kahn is gone as well as her photo from City Heat.  I hope they can fix it soon.  Did they delete ir or is it a malfuction?

39 minutes ago, Dommy said:

I saw that What's Up< Doc? is on the stream this week and when I went to the cast the filmography for Madeline Kahn is gone as well as her photo from City Heat.  I hope they can fix it soon.  Did they delete ir or is it a malfuction?

The biography page for Madeline is still available (as of now), so it may just be an issue with WatchTCM.  Not sure how the link was changed.

https://www.tcm.com/tcmdb/person/97804|0/Madeline-Kahn/#overview

One other way to find the biography pages is to go to the main tcm.com web page (not the message board) and type the person's name in the search box in the upper right.  Normally this will show a "People" name in the list of results, which will take you to the biography page.

On a computer, it also helps to make the web page windows as wide as possible.  Some of the interface elements for the TCM web pages "disappear" if the web page is too narrow.

6 hours ago, cmovieviewer said:

The biography page for Madeline is still available (as of now), so it may just be an issue with WatchTCM.  Not sure how the link was changed.

https://www.tcm.com/tcmdb/person/97804|0/Madeline-Kahn/#overview

One other way to find the biography pages is to go to the main tcm.com web page (not the message board) and type the person's name in the search box in the upper right.  Normally this will show a "People" name in the list of results, which will take you to the biography page.

On a computer, it also helps to make the web page windows as wide as possible.  Some of the interface elements for the TCM web pages "disappear" if the web page is too narrow.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings