Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Need help finding a movie/tv show

Kanis

My mom has a vivid memory of a western movie/tv show from when she was a kid (1956-1970) where a lone rider is on a horse in the desert and both appear to be on their last legs.  Suddenly, the horse perks up and starts going faster, eventually running to a water hole.  The horse starts drinking and the rider either starts drinking or is about to when he looks up and sees a dead/dying man next to a sign that indicates the water is poison.  Can anyone tell me what movie/tv show this is from?  The it could have been from before 1956 as she said her dad was watching it on tv.

Thanks!  I’ve looked at that one and the scene doesn’t play out as described.  I’m currently trying to find footage from the movie “Hell’s Heroes” (1929) based on the same book as 3 Godfather’s to see if that scene is similar.  In both movies, though, there doesn’t seem to be horses but the three men traveling on foot until they each leave/die until Bob/Robert drinks the poison water in order to make it to town.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings