Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

TCM ON DEMAND

cody1949

My cable provider is Comcast. Yesterday I noticed that TCM on Demand is no longer available to me. I can get the regular TCM channel ,but all of a sudden all those other movies that I may have missed is no longer available. Anyone else with Comcast having the same problem ?

We recently moved halfway across the country.  Our old cable provider (Comcast) included TCM on Demand with a good 150 or so titles to choose from quite regularly.  Our new cable service (Cox) has only about 35 in its list.  Don't really know why, but boy these are slim pickin's these days.  

5 hours ago, cody1949 said:

My cable provider is Comcast. Yesterday I noticed that TCM on Demand is no longer available to me. I can get the regular TCM channel ,but all of a sudden all those other movies that I may have missed is no longer available. Anyone else with Comcast having the same problem ?

Same here. No notice from Comcast or TCM.

I have Xfinity as my cable platform. Today I tried to access TCM on demand to find it has been discontinued. What gives? I can view on demand on my devices, but not my television sets.  No forewarning, very frustrating. 

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings