Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I can't think of the name of this film!

KristianDeidre

so, this young man comes to a blind woman's house to find workwhere she and her older daughter (who is treated like a slave) live. anyway, he turns out to be a serial killer who murders young women, yet he and the daughter of the blind woman fall in love. at the end, they move to the country, but he knows he can't stop killing, so he rides his motorcycle off the cliff.

HELP!!

Edited by: KristianDeidre on Oct 11, 2009 9:27 PM

If it's the film that had Patricia Neal, then it's known by 2 names--The Night Digger or The Road Builder. When TCM was showing the preview, the film's name in it was The Night Digger but my online schedule for my Digital Cable was The Road Builder.

Oh, BTW, you may want to avoid spoilers in the future. People get touchy about that sort of thing around here.

KristanDeidre what you might want to do is tell let one know there is a spoiler alert(which is anything that may give up parts of the movie) coming up like this*********SPOILER ALERT*********several times like that in a row. So.....if someone reads any further they can't say they weren't warned.