Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Still doesn't explain if it's real?

I was hoping for answers. I tried to warn somebody about things that happened to me, but he only laughed. A voice told me years before the date that this person was going to die. I didn't tell him. Though as a Catholic it is believed to be the devil's work. I'm not devout. When I got to a funeral home, it gives me the willies. My voices don't tell me what to do only information. No lottery numbers but somebody gave me scratch off tickets and I knew before I scratched which one was the winner.

Too much fraud, hoaxes are involved regarding spiritualist hearing or contacting the dead.

There are connections with sleep paralysis - hearing voices, seeing UFO's, abductions  etc.  Living over certain geological areas i.e. plate boundaries can affect people who are susceptible to the condition.

There are rare events which needs scientific explanations. There is another video (can't find it) which clearly shows abberations, video was proven not to be fake or a hoax.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Marysara1 said:

I was hoping for answers. I tried to warn somebody about things that happened to me, but he only laughed. A voice told me years before the date that this person was going to die. I didn't tell him. Though as a Catholic it is believed to be the devil's work. I'm not devout. When I got to a funeral home, it gives me the willies. My voices don't tell me what to do only information. No lottery numbers but somebody gave me scratch off tickets and I knew before I scratched which one was the winner.

Uh, Your voices?   Did you ever consider seeing a doctor about that?  Hearing voices could be a sign of some very serious problem.

Sepiatone

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, hamradio said:

Too much fraud, hoaxes are involved regarding spiritualist hearing or contacting the dead.

There are connections with sleep paralysis - hearing voices, seeing UFO's, abductions  etc.  Living over certain geological areas i.e. plate boundaries can affect people who are susceptible to the condition.

There are rare events which needs scientific explanations. There is another video (can't find it) which clearly shows abberations, video was proven not to be fake or a hoax.

I didn't see anything on that clip except some dark and a coupe old cannons.

Sepiatone

24 minutes ago, Sepiatone said:

I didn't see anything on that clip except some dark and a coupe old cannons.

Sepiatone

Look carefully during the 14 to 21 second time frame.

The other video which I can't find shows very bright figures which only appears about a couple of seconds, there was a documentary last year.

13 minutes ago, Sepiatone said:

Uh, Your voices?   Did you ever consider seeing a doctor about that?  Hearing voices could be a sign of some very serious problem.

Sepiatone

I know what you mean but I meant warning voices. You know like the movie Final Destination. Do you ignore them and get on the plane and die right away or wait for death to track you down? Oddly enough my cousins aways talked about seeing ghosts.

1 minute ago, Marysara1 said:

I know what you mean but I meant warning voices. You know like the movie Final Destination. Do you ignore them and get on the plane and die right away or wait for death to track you down? Oddly enough my cousins aways talked about seeing ghosts.

I've heard about people's intuition which makes them change their plans at the last second.  Sometimes fate will step in and prevent one from making a mistake like missing a flight.

Five Scientific Explanations for Spooky Sensations

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/five-scientific-explanations-spooky-sensations-180973436/

It's the EMF fields these meters picks up, some people may be sensitive to them.  There was a documentary back during the 1990's where a researcher placed a volunteer into an shielded room and artificially generated varying frequencies between 400 - 500 cps.  The belief is like a computer the human brain has a constant "clock speed" and outside stimuli or drugs can make the brain malfunction causing hallucinations, sleep  paralysis, alien abductions, etc. I'm kicking myself for not recording that.  Can't find it on the internet.

A lot of the EMF is generated from the Earth itself.  It's true, we know more about the surface of the Moon and Mars than the Earth's interior. The documentary also covered earthquake lights by which there is a connection.

https://www.aps.org/publications/apsnews/201406/earthquake.cfm

https://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-26462348

trifield.03.jpg

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Marysara1 said:

There is a theory that that's where Nostradamus got his visions.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Sepiatone said:

Sepiatone

Socrates heard the voices of a “daimonen” according to the Apologia. Joan of Arc was also revealed secrets she could not have known by a disembodied voice. The supernatural likely does have an as yet unexplained basis in the natural world. I wouldn’t throw it ALL out is what I am saying.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, hamradio said:

It's the EMF fields these meters picks up, some people may be sensitive to them.  There was a documentary back during the 1990's where a researcher placed a volunteer into an shielded room and artificially generated varying frequencies between 400 - 500 cps.  The belief is like a computer the human brain has a constant "clock speed" and outside stimuli or drugs can make the brain malfunction causing hallucinations, sleep  paralysis, alien abductions, etc. I'm kicking myself for not recording that.  Can't find it on the internet.

A lot of the EMF is generated from the Earth itself.  It's true, we know more about the surface of the Moon and Mars than the Earth's interior. The documentary also covered earthquake lights by which there is a connection.

I did get some machines, only used them once. Nothing. My dad's family believes but my mom's wasn't. My problem started when I was born the same day as my grandmother. The nurse in the delivery room insisted I had a heart shaped birthmark on my finger. My mom's side thought she was drunk, my dad's side took it as a omen.

9 hours ago, Marysara1 said:

My problem started when I was born the same day as my grandmother. The nurse in the delivery room insisted I had a heart shaped birthmark on my finger. My mom's side thought she was drunk, my dad's side took it as a omen.

That would be "AN omen".  But anyway....

Neat trick to be born the same day as your Grandmother, but all teasing aside I'll assume you meant you and Grandma share the same birthDATE.  ;) 

Why that would relate to any "problem" needs explaining.  And for the record, My Grandmother, Mother and biological Father were all born on June 13.  But each in different years of course.

Can't speak for biodad since I've never met the guy,  but neither my Mom or Grandmother heard any inner voices tell them anything.  But can say they both had a keen level of intuition.  And BTW...

If you WERE born with a heart shaped birthmark on your finger(or anywhere) you'd still have that birthmark.  So, do you? ie:  MY birthmark is a 50 cent piece sized patch of lighter skin than the rest of my skin.  Was born with it and 71 years later.... it's still there.  ;) 

Sepiatone

1 hour ago, Sepiatone said:

Neat trick to be born the same day as your Grandmother, but all teasing aside I'll assume you meant you and Grandma share the same birthDATE.

I meant to say she died that day. That's why the nurse said there was a death something about passing souls. One coming and one going. I don't have it that's why my mom's family said she was drunk.

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Marysara1 said:

I meant to say she died that day. That's why the nurse said there was a death something about passing souls. One coming and one going. I don't have it that's why my mom's family said she was drunk.

Oh, I thought you were saying your mom was drunk when you were born. 😲

• Haha 1