Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Biden has only endorsed four candidates

Biden has only endorsed four candidates

"Him endorsing a Democrat is like throwing them a concrete life preserver," Mike Shields, a Republican strategist and former chief of staff for the Republican National Committee, told Fox. "It's just not going to help them. It's actually going to harm them. I think most Democrats in competitive races are going to say, ‘I would rather not have a president whose approval rating is in the 30s anywhere near my campaign.’"

Biden's low approval ratings and low popularity even among Democrats is another reason for the lack of endorsements, Shields said.

"Even Democrats are upset with Joe Biden. Some of it is that his progressive left are angry with him for not delivering on the left-wing promises that he gave him. Some of the more moderate democrats are upset with the overall performance and lack of ability to communicate and lead the country." Shields said.

"Who in the Democratic Party is pining for Joe Biden and has been wearing a Joe Biden sticker? Who would describe themselves at a Democratic Party meeting as 'Yes, the brand that I have inside our party is that I'm a Joe Biden Democrat?'"

Does Joe Biden ever know that an election is happening in three months?

• Haha 1