Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Joe Biden can't pronounce simple words anymore

You constantly post about this kind of petty stuff about Biden, MM.

But when it comes to something of significance, such as Trump as instigator of a violent riot at the Capitol in an attempt to overturn the results of  legitimate election, you say nothing.

I know the MAGA cult will continue to demonize President Biden. It's all they have left. Meanwhile he is passing some incredibly consequential legislation. Also, they just cannot accept that he beat their orange god. I actually feel sorry for them.  

1 hour ago, Hoganman1 said:

I know the MAGA cult will continue to demonize President Biden. It's all they have left. Meanwhile he is passing some incredibly consequential legislation. Also, they just cannot accept that he beat their orange god. I actually feel sorry for them.  

Biden didn't pass any legislation.   No President can do that.  All a President can do is either sign legislation or veto it.

4 hours ago, Hoganman1 said:

yeah four days of unrestrained mail-in vote counting wow.

:P

8 hours ago, JamesJazGuitar said:

Check the sewer pipes!!!!!   

The boxes have been there for months. If there were incriminating evidence against him and he was stupid enough not to get rid of it before now. He deserves it. Think about it the Jan. 6th has been going on for months. I think what's going on is a wake-up call for everybody. Let's all get to the collective truth whatever it might be.