Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

How about showing a few REPEATS?

Jaba

40 minutes ago, Jaba said:

NOTHING BUT REPEATS.  A BILLION MOVIES TO CHOOSE  FROM TO RUN, AND TCM DOES NOTHING BUT SHOW **** REPEATS!

"This changes everything! Get the CEO on the line!! Call an emergency meeting of the stockholders!!! We now have the answer!!!!"

1*IfDKV6HmZslBvV9Kc8Fdng.gif

• Haha 4

TCM can always contact me and I'll lend them some of my VHS tapes of movies never issued on DVD, Blu-Ray or 4k and Turner Classic can then make digital copies of them to air.  How would that suit you, JABA?  📼  👍 

You'd be able to see movies TCM has never shown before.  I don't think TCM has ever aired the 1966 Laurence Harvey "spy spoof" THE SPY WITH THE COLD NOSE . . . but they could!  I have 2 copies of it an' I could send one of 'em to TCM HQ for copying!   :D

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, GGGGerald said:

August is vacation month. Historically, TV is filled with repeats and summer replacements. People tend not to be home or indoors if they are home.

That sounds logical.    Of course I heard that during the holiday season the OP watches that log-burning-in-the-fireplace video 24\7 so I really don't understand why they would complain about TCM repeats.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Mr. Gorman said:

You'd be able to see movies TCM has never shown before.  I don't think TCM has ever aired the 1966 Laurence Harvey "spy spoof" THE SPY WITH THE COLD NOSE . . . but they could!  I have 2 copies of it an' I could send one of 'em to TCM HQ for copying!   :D

Oooh, I know a guy up in Canada who'll be waiting with bated breath for THIS to happen once he sees THIS, boy!

(...so Mr.G, you wouldn't ALSO happen to have in that collection of yours any movies starring or about clowns, would YA?!)  ;) 

LOL

TCM can always contact me and I'll lend them some of my VHS tapes of movies never issued on DVD, Blu-Ray or 4k and Turner Classic can then make digital copies of them to air.  How would that suit you, JABA?  📼  👍 

Privet, Tovariches!

To watch The Spy with the Cold Nose totchas (instantly), visit OK!

The Spy with the Cold Nose

The Spy with the Cold Nose

• Like 1

I bet the OP wants TCM to show Gummo (1997), and I agree with him.

gummo-01v.jpg

Werner Herzog has said that the bacon taped to the wall in this scene clearly marks this film as the entertainment of the future.

• Like 1

On 8/8/2022 at 7:41 PM, LawrenceA said:

For Tom:

dangerous-8.jpg?resize=443,293&ssl=1

9 hours ago, TomJH said:

Spit Out Drink GIFs | Tenor

LOL

So Tom. Are you saying that that's one actor you just could never..ahem.."abide"?  ;) 

12 minutes ago, Dargo said:

LOL

So Tom. Are you saying that that's one actor you just could never..ahem.."abide"?  ;) 

Yup. And I don't think the Dude's too thrilled with him either.

1 hour ago, TomJH said:

Yup. And I don't think the Dude's too thrilled with him either.

So, you're sayin' The Dude pretty much has the same opinion of that actor that he does of The Eagles, eh?! 

(...and which btw, I've always thought was a bit strange for a laid-back California dude like The Dude to hold about that California-based Southern Rock band...did I miss it somewhere in the movie where this is explained?)

21 minutes ago, Dargo said:

So, you're sayin' The Dude pretty much has the same opinion of that actor that he does of the The Eagles, eh?! 

(...and which btw, I've always thought was a bit strange for a laid-back California dude like The Dude to hold about that California-based Southern Rock band...did I miss it somewhere in the movie where this is explained?)

That I don't remember. What I do recall, however, is to never be downwind of a breeze when a friend's ashes are thrown out to sea.

A Life Lesson, to be sure.

Best Lebowski GIFs | Gfycat

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, TomJH said:

That I don't remember. What I do recall, however, is to never be downwind of a breeze when a friend's ashes are thrown out to sea.

A Life Lesson, to be sure.

Best Lebowski GIFs | Gfycat

LOL

Oh the wages of not knowing the differences between a Southern California "on-shore" and "off-shore" breeze.

(...or perhaps in this case, being too stoned to remember them, anyway)

• Like 2