Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Anne Heche has died

On 8/12/2022 at 5:24 PM, CinemaInternational said:

Her character was married to an older man, but was still in love with a young man she had grown up with. The husband discovered them together and in a rage, shot them both.

The TV movie itself was pretty good even if the very end was changed from the original book. Jessica Lange was the lead.

https://archive.org/details/OPioneers199213915

Thank you for showing me this, I'll be watching it this afternoon.  Not just for Anne, but because I love Willa Cather.

-------------------------

I didn't know Anne  from "Another World," but I loved seeing  the montage of young self.   She was just the epitome of that type of delicate, porcelain-doll beauty wasn't she?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, AndreaDoria said:

I didn't know Anne  from "Another World," but I loved seeing  the montage of young self.   She was just the epitome of that type of delicate, porcelain-doll beauty wasn't she?

she was 18 years old and had grown up in a fundamentalist Christian household with a father who abused her and who died tragically and a brother and sister who also died when she got the part on ANOTHER WORLD, and you are literally watching her open up to the world and "find herself" in her performance as Vicky (and to a degree, Marley).

she also had a PASSIONATE AFFAIR with fellow actor DAVID FORSYTH who played her UNCLE (they didn't have scenes together often, but you sense heat when they do.)

he was, in my opinion. THE HOTTEST actor on ANOTHER WORLD.

i mean, Damn Anne, you get it:

See the source image

• Like 2

why the games with people's heads? two days ago they tell us that Anne Heche was dead...then I read yesterday that she was still on life support...for an organ removal...QUESTION;  should a person on life support be reported as dead? I say no...

now she has been taken off life support and is dead. EUREKA! they finally got it. THIS is a sample of what conservatives complain about. confusion mixed with cute little mind games by liberal medical people. they can't even get something as simple as reporting someone dead right.

:angry:

• Confused 1

Pretty sad that for someone who worked for decades in the industry, a few articles i saw about her passing still featured a lead picture of her with Ellen Degeneris.  Apparently that relationship is what she's ultimately remembered best for.

• Like 1

my sister told me that her coma was medically induced because she was burned over 70% of her body so they didn't want her to suffer...and they wanted an organ before anne went bye-bye.

:D