Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

And now.... MORE cheesecake!

HEY MODS!    Let's see you delete THESE sweeties!!!

Nyaah nya nya NYAAAH NYAAAAHHH!   😝

cheese_cake-web.jpg

cheesecake-9.jpg

Baked-Cheesecake.jpg

Yum!  😍

Sepiatone

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Here's a classic cutie-pie -- full-bodied and with curves in all the right places. L-o-v-v-v-v-v-e that seductive pose!

183791x.jpg?width=545&height=597&quality

This Caramel-Praline dish audaciously tempts with a lovely tan and firm, supple body! Absolutely irresistible! Well, as is clearly evident, someone has already had a piece!

Caramel-Praline-Cheesecake_exps14624_CM2

Shades of Carmen Miranda! Coiffed with a delectable assortment of succulent fruits, this tart 'n tangy temptress will have you swooning, "I-Yi-Yi-Yi like you verrrrrry mush!"

large_ff80dbdb-639b-4b8d-b907-29c5b5bb15

If there are children or faint-hearted  moderators present, proceed no further! Because this next Buxom Blueberry Beauty is FOR ADULTS ONLY! Nice "headlights," Doll!

keto-blueberry-cheesecake-facebook.jpg

Our final p inup is a real Yankee Doodle Dandy! A sexy, spangled All-American Pie born on the Fourth of July! To all you servicemen -- Army! Air Force! Navy! Marines! --

THIS is what you're fighting for, Fellas!

Red-White-and-Blue-Cheesecake-Cake5-600x

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, Dargo said:

Soooo, takin' a little safer course THIS time around, eh fellas?!  ;)

(...chickens!)

LOL

Got those too!  ;) 

keeping-chickens.jpg

Chicken_Brain_Disease_Full-1440x960.jpg

urban-chickens.jpg  

1588151-chickens-pixabay.jpg;w=960

Sepiatone

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hey Sepia! Ever had chicken cheesecake?

It's a wonderful blend of both sweet AND savory!

YOU know, kind'a like a Monte Cristo sandwich here...

d47d5c1019b30f3bb26cb425aad89c45.jpg

(...naah, actually there really isn't anything such as "chicken cheesecake" of course...but for a second there, I'll bet you thought there MIGHT have been, huh!)  ;)

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Hellzapoppin said:

I don't know about anyone else, but this thread is making me hungry!

Brando's Gray Gambler Suit in Guys and Dolls » BAMF Style

Great addition to the thread here, Hellza! 

And, perhaps especially so because of you now introducing the idea of "cheesecake in the MOVIES" here, then when the moderator goes through THIS thread and might be tempted to move it to the Off-Topic forum, there would be hard evidence here that this thread is INDEED relevant to the normal proceedings in this General Discussion forum here.

(...good job, ol' boy)  ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Dargo said:

Great addition to the thread here, Hellza! 

And, perhaps especially so because of you now introducing the idea of "cheesecake in the MOVIES" here, then when the moderator goes through THIS thread and might be tempted to move it to the Off-Topic forum, there would be hard evidence here that this thread is INDEED relevant to the normal proceedings in this General Discussion forum here.

(...good job, ol' boy)  ;)

Well, thanks, Dargo!  I'm just trying to pull my weight around here. 

Also, thanks for posting that chicken cheesecake...err.. Monte Cristo sandwich photo.  Guess what I'm making for lunch now! 🥪

• Like 1

There was a scene I can't find of Tommy Udo(Richard Widmark) eating cheesecake in "Kiss Of Dearth('47)  and another in some Bogart flick showing him having some cheesecake too.

Anyone have any idea what I'm going on about?

Sepiatone

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Hellzapoppin said:

Well, thanks, Dargo!  I'm just trying to pull my weight around here. 

Also, thanks for posting that chicken cheesecake...err.. Monte Cristo sandwich photo.  Guess what I'm making for lunch now! 🥪

I hope you know that ONLY Monte Cristos that are first all battered up and then deep-fried are by far THE most tasty, don't ya?!

(...regardless of course them then basically being even more "a heart-attack on a plate") ;) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Sepiatone said:

There was a scene I can't find of Tommy Udo(Richard Widmark) eating cheesecake in "Kiss Of Dearth('47)  and another in some Bogart flick showing him having some cheesecake too.

Sepiatone

All Through the Night (1942) "When I order cheesecake, I don't to expect to get mucilage!" (Bogart as Gloves Donahue to a waitress)

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Sepiatone said:

Sepiatone

That Bogart cheesecake scene is in the film All Through the Night.

(...I was reminded of this just last night again while watching that short which TCM shows quite often in which the guy sportin' the fedora relays the story of how Bogart became a big star)

***edit to follow***

I see Hellza beat me to it here.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Det Jim McLeod said:

All Through The Night (1942) 

"Cheesecake for Mr. Donahue!"

Cutting the Cord: Warner Archive Instant delivers a stream of rarities

Master Sergeant Ernest G. Bilko before his enlistment into the United States Army.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, brianNH said:

image.png.701a104e3e7d51a9fbd47a24c14ba444.png      Your Monte Cristo Sandwich is a current favorite among the adventurous.

???

Sorry Brian, but I'm not catching your reference here.

(...who dem "adventurous" folks be in dat pitcha dere?)

Sorry, Dargo.  It's "Galaxy Quest."  Mathesar is explaining to Tim Allen the latest craze on the planet Thermia.  

You'll have to put this one on your to-watch list.   Definitely!

Does anyone know if this "modern" movie has  shown up on TCM?

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, brianNH said:

Your Monte Cristo Sandwich is a current favorite among the adventurous.

I wonder if this guy likes 'em?  ;) 

Guess who-------

countofmontecristo_pic3.jpg

Sepiatone

• Haha 1

Just now, Sepiatone said:

I wonder if this guy likes 'em?  ;) 

Guess who-------

countofmontecristo_pic3.jpg

Sepiatone

I dunno if you could, ahem, "count" on that, Sepia.  ;)

• Haha 1