Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

DANCIN' on the Streets of "The Big Apple"

I just discovered some 20 minutes ago on YouTube that an uploader named 'Kevin Rafferty' added the final 15 minutes of the 1975 based-in-NYC movie APPLE PIE for all to see.  It's all dancing.  I've seen this movie probably 10 times courtesy of the old VHS release, but I've never seen the final 15 minutes of the movie uploaded to YouTube before.

Says it was uploaded in March and there's only 85 views. 

I'd recommend anyone with even a passing interest in dancing on the streets of NYC in '75 to head for YouTube and type this in the 'Subject Line':

APPLE PIE (1975) - Street Dance!

It'll make you feel good.  I promise.  The credits start rolling at the 10:30 mark.  👍

I'd do a 'Link' if I knew how, but I guarantee you'll find it on YT if you go looking.  Cheers. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Mr. Gorman said:

I just discovered some 20 minutes ago on YouTube that an uploader named 'Kevin Rafferty' added the final 15 minutes of the 1975 based-in-NYC movie APPLE PIE for all to see.  It's all dancing.  I've seen this movie probably 10 times courtesy of the old VHS release, but I've never seen the final 15 minutes of the movie uploaded to YouTube before.

Says it was uploaded in March and there's only 85 views. 

I'd recommend anyone with even a passing interest in dancing on the streets of NYC in '75 to head for YouTube and type this in the 'Subject Line':

APPLE PIE (1975) - Street Dance!

It'll make you feel good.  I promise.  The credits start rolling at the 10:30 mark.  👍

I'd do a 'Link' if I knew how, but I guarantee you'll find it on YT if you go looking.  Cheers. 

Dancing in the Streets in 1975? That was the "Ford to City: Drop Dead" year! I was there -- many colleagues laid off. No cause for dancing! (But I did just look at the finale, very nice -- thanks!)

• Like 1

Back when you could stand on & beat on a car without damage - real sheet metal! I sure love the hair & clothing, so very 1975.

It was also great seeing all the young kids interested in a career dancing-I'm sure they were in NYC for stage or TV work.  Now, they're all retired.

• Like 1