• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ivana Trump Buried on Golf Course

hamradio

18 minutes ago, hamradio said:

:lol:

Photos show Ivana Trump’s grave at Trump National Golf Club in Bedminster, NJ

https://nypost.com/2022/07/28/photos-show-ivana-trumps-grave-at-trump-national-golf-club-in-bedminster-nj/

You know why, don't you? He did it (or more likely her children okayed it) because they can now claim that the golf course is a cemetery, and it makes the property exempt from 3 different taxes. 

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, LawrenceA said:

You know why, don't you? He did it (or more likely her children okayed it) because they can now claim that the golf course is a cemetery, and it makes the property exempt from 3 different taxes. 

Is there a plot reserved for Tiger Woods?  ;)

Now there's a special place  for them.

IMG-4670-scaled.jpg

10 minutes ago, cigarjoe said:

It was in the news about the taxes

Yeah, it sounds so ridiculous and heartless that one would think I was joking, but I was 100% serious. The Trumps are just the worst people.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TomJH said:

Why did Donald Trump bury his first wife Ivana at his golf resort?

https://www.irishcentral.com/opinion/cahirodoherty/why-did-donald-trump-bury-ivana-golf-resort

Excerpt...

There are goldfish who have been buried with more apparent solemnity than poor Ivana Trump received, some critics are saying

Isn't this the typical sendoff?

abltoilet1dbwc.jpg

6 minutes ago, LawrenceA said:

Why does that bring you happiness?

Why you don't find what that guy did proper - she was UNFAITHFUL but the courts still awarded them half, so he fulfilled the courts order. Check Funny Stuff thread for full story.

2 minutes ago, hamradio said:

Why you don't find what that guy did proper - she was UNFAITHFUL but the courts still awarded them half, so he fulfilled the courts order. Check Funny Stuff thread for full story.

I got a $20 bill here that says you're an ex-husband, who still hasn't put a fork in it.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Princess of Tap said:

I got a $20 bill here that says you're an ex-husband, who still hasn't put a fork in it.

Well you can keep the $20 :D

(was that 20 if you are right or wrong?)

51 minutes ago, Princess of Tap said:

I'm fairly certain he's said in the past that he's never been married, which is why I was curious why he found joy in that woman's misery. 

1 hour ago, hamradio said:

Being a bitter immature baby isn't something to praise.    In addition he is going to have to pay her,  her rightful half.    E.g.  if they have any assets like bonds,  stocks and money,  he will have to pay her for doing this damage.     The remaining  he will own her,  will come out of his salary.    This will make him only more bitter and likely violent.     

Hey,  I can see the overall humor in the post but the reality is that this isn't funny at all.     He will likely need Mason after he kills her.         

Also,  do you really want divorce to go back to what it was:  a judge determining how assets are divided based on moral reasons?  That would impact far more men than it would woman.   (which would lead to even more domestic violence).

• Thanks 1