Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What festival movies not streaming on TCM on youtube TV?

kuribo

I am considering signing up for youtube TV as a way to watch TCM in general, and the 2022 films festival specifically, especially the August 19 movies. I have recently learned though that some TCM movies are not shown on youtube TV. Is there any way to find out which movies will not be on youtube TV ahead of time so I don't waste my time and money subscribing? Thanks...

3 hours ago, kuribo said:

I am considering signing up for youtube TV as a way to watch TCM in general, and the 2022 films festival specifically, especially the August 19 movies. I have recently learned though that some TCM movies are not shown on youtube TV. Is there any way to find out which movies will not be on youtube TV ahead of time so I don't waste my time and money subscribing? Thanks...

I have YouTube TV.  There's no way to know much in advance, but if what you're mainly concerned about is the schedule on 19 August 2022, I can help there, since it's only 3 days out and that info is available on the schedule.

From what I'm seeing, all the titles on August 19 will be available.

It's really a very small number of titles on TCM that can't be watched YouTube TV.  

If you're just signing up now, I believe you have a 7 day trial period, so you wouldn't be out any money if you decide to cancel within a week's time.