Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Sir Anthony Hopkins is launching a NFT collection

Sir Anthony Hopkins is launching a NFT collection

Hollywood icon Sir Anthony Hopkins and NFT creative media company Orange Comet are launching an NFT collection influenced by characters the actor has portrayed in films throughout his career as well as his own artwork.

Hopkins says NFTs piqued his interest after he released his film, Zero Contact, last year exclusively as an NFT.

“NFTs for me are a blank canvas to create art in a new format,” Hopkins told reporters this week. “I was nervous at first when I did it because I thought well, I have the same nerves as vanity. It's okay to have anticipation nerves, but you gotta get on with it.”

Hopkins added: “My message is, it's fun to be the old guy on the block because I'm interested in and fascinated by young people. A young generation is totally different to me, everyone seems younger than me now. But inspiration is reciprocal. So I hope to also return some inspiration to people by saying that everything is possible. Give it a whirl, have a go.”

Everybody that has bought NFT's recently has been badly burned, be careful out there.