Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

my connection with Wonder Woman

last evening my brother and I were talking about old TV babes of yesteryear like morgan fairchild and susan anton and I mentioned the gorgeous Lynda Carter and my brother told me something that really knocked my socks off. my father now deceased was a lifeguard for many years. a man of the water and a veteran of the US Coast Guard. for many years working on the beach he had a lifelong friend and his partner for many years as a lifeguard. well sir, my brother told me our father's friend went to college at Rutgers with Lynda Carter! I wonder if she would remember him. on another note and this is also true, my father's mother once owned a packard. it was the most prized model of all and is worth millions today. when she died her 2nd husband took it back to his home state of Nevada. well sir, my sister tells me that today it is a part of Jay Leno's automobile collection.

he's got our family's packard car! rats. we shall let him keep it.

:D

13 GREAT REASONS to Watch the 1970s WONDER WOMAN Show — RANKED | 13th  Dimension, Comics, Creators, Culture