Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I am going to describe a scene, somebody tell me what movie it is from

I think this is from an eighties movie. it is somewhat risque and very sexy and naughty but no nudity...except for a man's bare foot. so here is a man and his ex-girlfriend and they're sitting at a table in a restaurant and the girl decides to do something quite uh...playful. she reaches down underneath the table and lifts up the guy's right leg and foot. she then takes off his shoe and sock bearing his foot. now this little minx does not have any panties on so she takes his bare foot and starts pressing it against her exposed you know what. soon she is rather excited and releases all her pent up joy onto the bottom of his naked foot. the camera is focused in on her face. first her mouth is open in a wide gape but then she gives this big happy smile which turns to a little naughty grin. the actor playing this guy has dark hair like al pacino or even peter coyote. the girl is a blonde with curly hair and a red dress. can anybody tell me what movie this is?

:D

2 hours ago, NipkowDisc said:

now this little minx does not have any panties on

Best sentence -- or part of sentence -- on the Board today!

(Merriam Webster defines "minx" as 1) "a pert girl;" or 2) "a wanton woman." Which you do mean, Nipkow?)

And here's the Urban Dictionary definition:

"An alluring, cunning, or boldly flirtatious girl or young woman. Has unusual seductive powers such that she could commit acts that would otherwise be considered inappropriate, while still maintaining an air of class or poise."

On 8/22/2022 at 8:18 PM, Swithin said:

Best sentence -- or part of sentence -- on the Board today!

(Merriam Webster defines "minx" as 1) "a pert girl;" or 2) "a wanton woman." Which you do mean, Nipkow?)

And here's the Urban Dictionary definition:

"An alluring, cunning, or boldly flirtatious girl or young woman. Has unusual seductive powers such that she could commit acts that would otherwise be considered inappropriate, while still maintaining an air of class or poise."

to me any young woman not afraid to get sexually playful is a minx. I had this scene on a vhs tape and I kept replaying it over and over and over again. she starts out saying to him "give me your foot".

• Haha 2

On 8/22/2022 at 5:18 PM, Swithin said:

There are doubtless many examples but my first thought (surprisingly perhaps) was Melina Mercouri in TOPKAPi (1964). She might be a little of an age to be a true minx but her character in that movie must have been a minx par excellence when she was younger. In the movie she and three men are sitting around plotting and she gets up and kisses each man full on the lips. With a little imagination that is even more erotic than it looks. I thought her absolutely alluring in that film. (referring of course to the definition above and not whatever The Nip is getting that. Or has that been even decided yet :lol: )

9 hours ago, NipkowDisc said:

to me any young woman not afraid to get sexually playful is a minx. I had this scene on a vhs tape and I kept replaying it over and over and over again. she starts out saying to him "give me your foot".

You had it on tape and rewatched it constantly and still don’t know it’s name? :huh: 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

no, it is not the scene from When Harry met Sally. the blonde in my scene was very coy and never made a sound and quite frankly was much more erotic than meg ryan.

seriously gimme a break. she does a much better job of faking indigestion.