Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Looking for this rare underground film please help

Movie Zone

If anyone has a clue please reply. I'm looking for a film that may have possibly aired on TCM or another cable channel like Showtime or Cinemax. Definitely an underground or cult film.

I saw this flick in mid 2000 i.e. 2014, 2015, 2016 ....

Cant recall the year and the film is a complete blur. Pretty sure it was black and white and was created mid 80's possibly 90's or early 2000. Just to difficult to nail down.

There was a young woman that ended up getting transported to another dimension that was ruled by  an evil woman or queen in modern garb. I remember one of the characters a guy wearing a mickey mouse hat. Also remember spanish or mexican music with a male singer. The evil ruler or queen of her dimension eventually edds up getting defeated at the end of the movie. It was a totally weird movie with odd sound effects ..Really struggling to remember scenes... I think there was a scene where there was a school room where class was being taught.

If anyone has a clue or can lead me in  the right direction much appreciated. 

15 minutes ago, Movie Zone said:

If anyone has a clue please reply. I'm looking for a film that may have possibly aired on TCM or another cable channel like Showtime or Cinemax. Definitely an underground or cult film.

I saw this flick in mid 2000 i.e. 2014, 2015, 2016 ....

Cant recall the year and the film is a complete blur. Pretty sure it was black and white and was created mid 80's possibly 90's or early 2000. Just to difficult to nail down.

There was a young woman that ended up getting transported to another dimension that was ruled by  an evil woman or queen in modern garb. I remember one of the characters a guy wearing a mickey mouse hat. Also remember spanish or mexican music with a male singer. The evil ruler or queen of her dimension eventually edds up getting defeated at the end of the movie. It was a totally weird movie with odd sound effects ..Really struggling to remember scenes... I think there was a scene where there was a school room where class was being taught.

If anyone has a clue or can lead me in  the right direction much appreciated. 

Sounds like Forbidden Zone (1980)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forbidden_Zone