Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Shock Poll: 8 in 10 Think Biden Laptop Cover-Up Changed Election

fxreyman

Most following the story want the AG to appoint a Special Counsel to investigate the laptop-related issues.

Paul Sperry

August 24, 2022

A whopping 79 percent of Americans suggest President Donald Trump likely would have won reelection if voters had known the truth about Hunter Biden’s laptop—that it was real and not “Russian disinformation,” as intelligence officials aligned with Joe Biden falsely led the public to believe, a new national poll reveals.

The survey of 1,335 adults was conducted earlier this month by New Jersey-based Technometrica Institute of Policy and Politics. The vast majority of those following the issue said they believe that the laptop is real, while only 11 percent still believe it was created by Russia.

The Washington Post and The New York Times recently confirmed that the laptop and contents found on it are, in fact, authentic, after initially pooh-poohing the idea the device belonged to the president’s son. In October 2020, the New York Post broke the story that Hunter Biden had abandoned the Apple computer at a Wilmington, Del., repair shop. The newspaper exposed emails from the hard drive indicating the Biden family may have participated in illicit business deals in Ukraine, China, and other countries. Social media censored the story, denying voters critical information on the eve of the election....

https://tippinsights.com/shock-poll-8-in-10-think-biden-laptop-cover-up-changed-election/

FiveThirtyEight’s Pollster Ratings

Based on the historical accuracy and methodology of each polling organization’s polls.

TIPP polling came in fourth place on 538's ratings of pollsters. Here is the chart:

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/pollster-ratings/

Edited by fxreyman
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, fxreyman said:

A whopping 79 percent of Americans suggest President Donald Trump likely would have won reelection if voters had known the truth about Hunter Biden’s laptop

Sure.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, fxreyman said:

Most following the story want the AG to appoint a Special Counsel to investigate the laptop-related issues.

Paul Sperry

August 24, 2022

A whopping 79 percent of Americans suggest President Donald Trump likely would have won reelection if voters had known the truth about Hunter Biden’s laptop—that it was real and not “Russian disinformation,” as intelligence officials aligned with Joe Biden falsely led the public to believe, a new national poll reveals.

The survey of 1,335 adults was conducted earlier this month by New Jersey-based Technometrica Institute of Policy and Politics. The vast majority of those following the issue said they believe that the laptop is real, while only 11 percent still believe it was created by Russia.

The Washington Post and The New York Times recently confirmed that the laptop and contents found on it are, in fact, authentic, after initially pooh-poohing the idea the device belonged to the president’s son. In October 2020, the New York Post broke the story that Hunter Biden had abandoned the Apple computer at a Wilmington, Del., repair shop. The newspaper exposed emails from the hard drive indicating the Biden family may have participated in illicit business deals in Ukraine, China, and other countries. Social media censored the story, denying voters critical information on the eve of the election....

https://tippinsights.com/shock-poll-8-in-10-think-biden-laptop-cover-up-changed-election/

FiveThirtyEight’s Pollster Ratings

Based on the historical accuracy and methodology of each polling organization’s polls.

TIPP polling came in fourth place on 538's ratings of pollsters. Here is the chart:

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/pollster-ratings/

Unverifiable.

I'm surprised 47 per cent said it would have changed their decision if they'd known more. 

I remember election night hearing Chuck Todd mention it at one point and asking "Do the voters even know about the laptop?" I wished someone had been there to ask him, "Why wouldn't they know Chuck?"

1 hour ago, LuckyDan said:

I'm surprised 47 per cent said it would have changed their decision if they'd known more. 

I remember election night hearing Chuck Todd mention it at one point and asking "Do the voters even know about the laptop?" I wished someone had been there to ask him, "Why wouldn't they know Chuck?"

I doubt very few would have changed their votes - and MovieMadness probably knows this.

I just wonder when Hunter Biden will be charged and arrested.

If Hunter won't be charge,  the DOJ \ IRS should announce that they have completed all investigations so the public knows why.

I.e.  get this over with once and for all.   

1 hour ago, ElCid said:

I doubt very few would have changed their votes - and MovieMadness probably knows this.

You mean the OP fxreyman? Or are you saying even someone like MM would probably know this?