Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Harrison Ford... definitely a hypocrite

fxreyman

Harrison Ford frequent flier on private jets despite climate change activism

Ford said people must 'cry out for justice' during a climate conference last year

By Thomas Catenacci | Fox News

Harrison Ford, a famous Hollywood actor, has frequently traveled via private jet in recent months despite his well-known climate change activism.

Ford's private jet, a multimillion-dollar Cessna Citation Sovereign, has made at least eight trips stretching roughly 5,284 miles and emitting about 35 metric tons of carbon dioxide in less than two months, according to data from ADS-B Exchange and Celebrity Jets. 

Ford, however, has made regular appearances at global climate conferences, calling upon individuals and government leaders to support efforts to reduce emissions and prevent disastrous global warming.

Ford's jet has emitted more carbon into the environment in less than two months than the average American burns every two years and the average person worldwide burns every nine years. The average carbon footprint of an American is 16 tons a year while the average person worldwide burns about 4 tons a year, according to The Nature Conservancy....

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/harrison-ford-frequent-flier-private-jets-despite-climate-change-activism

So, I take it then that you are all for stricter and tighter methods to combat climate control fxreyman.  That's what you have against Harrison Ford, correct?  He should be more responsible like you.

I have a short commute to work - about 6 miles of highway driving during what passes as “rush hour” in western New York. I did an informal study last summer and concluded that less than 15% of the vehicles that I could observe had more than just the driver in them - including mine.

6 hours ago, MovieMadness said:

The ones that cry the loudest about global warming are usually the ones who pollute the most.

Everyone, regardless of political persuasion, suffers due to climate change.   It will only get worse; it's our children and grandchildren who inherit. 

I do see hypocrisy in a climate change celebrity activist flying his private jet. 

11 hours ago, hamradio said:

Aren't most of us hypocrites?  How many below complains about global warming but have a carbon footprint the size of Godzilla?

__opt__aboutcom__coeus__resources__conte

410886158.png

That image is misleading because those individual countries/ regions still pollute more than ALL the SUVs in the entire world put together. That should say something.