Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Man admits to voter fraud to prove a point

Man admits to voter fraud to prove a point

Harry Wait, a resident and president of H.O.T Government, a watchdog group, admitted to requesting other people's absentee ballots to be sent to his own home in an effort to prove voter fraud loopholes in Wisconsin.

"I was notified that there may be vulnerability in the online WEC [Wisconsin Election Commission] voting system," Wait said. "So in order to test them on Tuesday night, we went online and we ordered ballots for Cory Mason, who is the mayor of the city of Racine, and Robin Vos, who happens to be our state assembly leader."

Wait wouldn't say who else was involved in the request process, but told 12 News several people wanted to see the results, but he was the one who hit the button to request them.

"After I did notify Robin Vos and Cory Mason that I had successfully logged into the WEC system and ordered their ballots to be sent to me," he said.

Requesting someone else's ballot is a crime. Wait is aware of that fact, and said it was worth the risk for "the greater good of the community."

Please don't teach Democrats how to steal more votes using absentee ballots.