Jump to content
 
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Joe Biden approval falls, holding near low


Recommended Posts

Joe Biden approval falls, holding near low

U.S. President Joe Biden's public approval rating fell modestly this week, a poor sign for his Democratic Party's hopes in the Nov. 8 midterm elections, according to a Reuters/Ipsos opinion poll completed on Tuesday.

The two-day national poll found that 38% of Americans approve of Biden's job performance.

Democrats are expected to lose control of the U.S. House of Representatives in November and possibly the Senate as well.

Even with control only of the House, Republicans would be able to bring Biden's legislative agenda to a halt and launch potentially politically damaging investigations.

***************************************

Another new poll shows Biden is our worst president since WW2, he even polls lower than Jimmy Carter and Richard Nixon. His war on oil has driven up gasoline prices to record highs, he signed legislation that made food prices soar, and he bungled military operations in Afghanistan and Ukraine.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, ElCid said:

Heard on the news that only two modern presidents have polled higher at this point in their presidencies.

Joe Biden polls the lowest going back to World War 2, and probably World War 1. This is what happens when we have mail-in winners.

  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, ElCid said:

Heard on the news that only two modern presidents have polled higher at this point in their presidencies.

There was an MSNBC video Tom I think posted one time that had Biden polling at some ludicrously low number like 16 percent approval. It is probably still around.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I guess he got a bump from the 15% that have student loans, until the other 85% that don't figure out they'll be the ones paying for it. Biden if he wants to say semi-fascist should have made it quite clear he wasn't talking about the GOP in general. He did promise to unite the country, he has a strange way of doing .

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

© 2022 Turner Classic Movies Inc. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings
×
×
  • Create New...