Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Biden, Destroyer of fine crackers

this is the end! how much must we endure? I just read that because of HIS supply chain foul-ups Pepperidge Farm pizza-flavored Goldfish crackers have been discontinued.

I used to love them with milk.  no more thanks to that stupe.

:angry:

• Haha 1

Lets see if you really like them.

https://www.amazon.com/Pepperidge-Farm-Goldfish-Crackers-24-count/dp/B00JK049PI

Website says TEMPORARY discontinued.

https://www.consumerreports.org/grocery-stores-supermarkets/how-to-deal-with-grocery-store-shortages-a1090359128/

Excerpt..

Sorry, Ericmalibu troll-at-large. A Pepperidge Farm spokesperson confirmed to Consumer Reports in early February that, “due to supply chain challenges,” the production of that flavor was temporarily suspended. However, “Flavor Blasted Xplosive Pizza flavored Goldfish are still available,” she added, “and we anticipate Goldfish Pizza to return to shelves in the near future.” She gave no more details.

• Thanks 1

I could never afford Pepperidge Farm - or Pep ridge Fahm - as the Pa Kettle sounding guy in the ads said it. Elitist snacking. Cheez-It ain't good enough for em? Off with their heads!

19 minutes ago, LuckyDan said:

I could never afford Pepperidge Farm - or Pep ridge Fahm - as the Pa Kettle sounding guy in the ads said it. Elitist snacking. Cheez-It ain't good enough for em? Off with their heads!

I actually like the sour bitter taste of Cheez-its.

:)

28 minutes ago, Sukhov said:

I think he means he drinks milk with them not that he dips them in milk. I mean, I HOPE he doesn’t dip them in milk. :ph34r: :unsure: 

No,  he told me once he eats them in a bowl with milk like cereal for breakfast

1 hour ago, cigarjoe said:

No,  he told me once he eats them in a bowl with milk like cereal for breakfast

I wish there was a vomit reaction. 🤮

• Haha 2

My grandma liked Goldfish. Ever since then I've seen them as  a snack  for old people. I liked Lidos, a round cookie  with a spiral

design and chocolate  in the middle. I haven't seen them in years so I  presume  they no longer are produced.  

4 hours ago, NipkowDisc said:

this is the end! how much must we endure? I just read that because of HIS supply chain foul-ups Pepperidge Farm pizza-flavored Goldfish crackers have been discontinued.

I used to love them with milk.  no more thanks to that stupe.

:angry:

I'm sorry for your loss. 🙏

Doing a quick search on Pepperidge Farm's website, may I suggest some possible replacements for your beloved pizza flavor:

Flavor Blasted Xtra Cheesy Pizza (different from just Pizza flavored), Mix (with 3 kinds of cheese flavor!), or Princess Cheddar Crackers (pink!)

aitgq2wiiwzra1xi61da.pngg7iczpgtflrnk7ogkoqt.jpgvpuqhmafdftsl5mewksm.jpg

55 minutes ago, Vautrin said:

My grandma liked Goldfish. Ever since then I've seen them as  a snack  for old people.

Or toddlers.

2 hours ago, cigarjoe said:

Biden's fault

I  believe the disappearance of Lidos predates Biden. Maybe Obama dropped  a partially melted  one on his tan suit.

Just have to settle for Milanos.

9 hours ago, Sukhov said:

I wish there was a vomit reaction. puke.gif

copy and save these 2 (image locations) 

face-vomiting_1f92e.png

puke.gif

The last one came from this list..

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/misc.php?do=getsmilies&editorid=vB_Editor_QR

You can not directly copy and paste, must save the image then upload it through an image sharing website i.e. imgbb.com

Edited by hamradio
Added vomit emoji to question
  • Haha 1