Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

what could joe biden do for you that would win him your support?

NipkowDisc

• NipkowDisc changed the title to what could joe biden do for you that would win him your support?

You seem to have woken up with a very strong case of BDS this morning.  Is there something in particular that brought this on?  Are you becoming fearful that Biden (or some other Democrat) will win in 2024?  Are you afraid the Republicans will lose big in 2022?

I really doan care if the republicans lose big in november because whenever they have control of the house and senate they're too chicken-livered to do anything with it. and why should I root for the GOP establishment which is after all anti-Trump. the hell withum. 

:D

as for 2024 that depends on how much more of a mess the economy becomes under biden.

• Confused 1

Really there are still a considerable number of republican legislators who are still in fear of some "reprisal" from Trump if they dare have minds of their own.  In a recent interview with Hillary Clinton on CBS news she implored them to "for God's sake GROW A BACKBONE!" when in fact my guess is she really wanted to tell them to "GROW A PAIR!"   :lol:

Sepiatone

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, NipkowDisc said:

all he would have to do for me is give me a free A-frame house in the catskills.

:D

Who are you Jackie Mason Jr.? The Catskills?

He could send me a check reimbursing me for the money my retirement account has lost during his inflation.

Short of that, he could focus on protecting the border. I'd heap some praise on him for that. As things are he won't even acknowledge there is one.

But he can't stop being Joe biden. If he could, he would have a long time ago.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

56 minutes ago, LuckyDan said:

He could send me a check reimbursing me for the money my retirement account has lost during his inflation.

I agree to a point but the whole worlds in a mess because of Covid. I don't think the democratic policies help but I the GOP do sound stingy. It's sad but you can't save everybody and by trying everybody suffers.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LuckyDan said:

Who are you Jackie Mason Jr.? The Catskills?

Short of that, he could focus on protecting the border. I'd heap some praise on him for that. As things are he won't even acknowledge there is one.

But he can't stop being Joe biden. If he could, he would have a long time ago.

Misinformation and delusion again.  Inflation was world-wide and no way Biden could have caused that.  It was caused by COVID, supply chain problems and so forth.  Same for the rise in gas prices.  World-wide and oil companies made huge profits while it was happening.

No, he can't stop being Joe Biden - and that is why he won both the Electoral College vote and the Popular Vote and the most ever cast in the US for a presidential candidate.  

• Thanks 1

What I would desire from the government (Not literally Biden but the gov or current admin is I assume what you are asking) most of all is cheaper medicine and that includes the Levo pills especially. As for Biden himself, I think he is certainly better than his predecessor though a bit incompetent in dealing with the issues handed to him and with quelling the mass societal unrest today.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Marysara1 said:

I agree to a point but the whole worlds in a mess because of Covid. I don't think the democratic policies help but I the GOP do sound stingy. It's sad but you can't save everybody and by trying everybody suffers.

87f5709d-d68f-4216-9202-b3da9f54a54e.jpe

19 hours ago, Marysara1 said:

My point is that as long as he is passing out money, why not replenish some retirement accounts? Call it the American Boomer Restoration Act. 

He could call it ABRA, and the press could refer to it as ABRA Cadabra. Yeah. If he announces that, I will vote for a dem congressman to go back him up next session.

No joke.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, LuckyDan said:

My point is that as long as he is passing out money, why not replenish some retirement accounts? Call it the American Boomer Restoration Act. 

He could call it ABRA, and the press could refer to it as ABRA Cadabra. Yeah. If he announces that, I will vote for a dem congressman to go back him up next session.

No joke.

This is silly.

4 hours ago, LuckyDan said:

No joke.

Interesting just like the stimulus payments.

1 hour ago, LuckyDan said:

It's only money right?

They need to save that money for the next great recession where millions of people lose their homes and they decide to just give money to large corporations and banks with huge reserves because they say that they are hurting too.

4 minutes ago, Bogie56 said:

They need to save that money for the next great recession where millions of people lose their homes and they decide to just give money to large corporations and banks with huge reserves because they say that they are hurting too.

Huh?  Are you saying the US government should save the money and set it aside for the next recession and give it to corporations?

I'm not sure millions will lose their homes if we have another recession.  But, are you saying that the US will have another Great Recession?