Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Another example of our failed justice system.

hamradio

Memphis police say a man who livestreamed shootings that killed 4 has been arrested

https://www.npr.org/2022/09/08/1121688993/police-say-a-memphis-shooting-suspect-killed-4-during-rampage

Memphis shooter Ezekiel Kelly had prior criminal record

https://www.marca.com/en/lifestyle/us-news/2022/09/08/6319688246163f1d128b45cb.html

Look at the piece of **** smile for the cameras.  But of course lets blame the gun. :angry:

6319510ebf533.image.jpg?resize=548,500

16626094311839.jpg

memphis-shooting-rampage-feat-image.jpg?

1 hour ago, hamradio said:

Look at the piece of **** smile for the cameras.  But of course lets blame the gun

Is any politician or media source blaming the gun,  or is this just another phony outrage,  I'm all angry,   nonsense thread?

10 minutes ago, JamesJazGuitar said:

Is any politician or media source blaming the gun,  or is this just another phony outrage,  I'm all angry,   nonsense thread?

No but give it time, some poster here will!

(and it generally is after every mass shooting)

3 hours ago, JamesJazGuitar said:

I assume that’s a rhetorical question? The regular politicians and talking heads always call for gun control after these things. That isn’t far fetched of Ham to assume.