Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Will Fubo be carrying TCM?

gandgturner

I am canceling Xfinity and going to streaming since there are only a few channels that I watch. Fubo is the only app that streams all the channels I want...except for TCM! Does anyone know why TCM is not on Fubo and does anyone have a solution to my dilemma?

9 hours ago, gandgturner said:

I am canceling Xfinity and going to streaming since there are only a few channels that I watch. Fubo is the only app that streams all the channels I want...except for TCM! Does anyone know why TCM is not on Fubo and does anyone have a solution to my dilemma?

They don't carry other Turner television outlets: TBS and TNT are missing from their lineups.  This might change in the future with the merger of Discovery (which they do carry) and WB.  fubo dropped TBS and TNT due to carriage rights issues (money) in 2020.

https://thestreamable.com/news/ceo-there-is-a-chance-of-turner-channels-returning-to-fubotv#:~:text=The live streaming service previously,2020 over carriage fee disputes.

As to solutions, you can look at other streaming services that do carry TCM: Sling, YouTube TV and Hulu Live.  There may now be others.

You can use tools such as mybundle.tv that will allow you to select the channels you want, and it will give you a list of services that carry what you want.