Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

AL ADAMSON and IIP CULT MOVIES

FLEXARET

TCM UNDERGROUND audiences would benefit from TCM running Al Adamson and IIP  (INDEPENDENT-INTERNATIONAL PICTURES CORP.) films  plus Hemisphere Horror Films and cult films

in the same film library.  Both are very popular with cult movie fans and they can be read about in the new book WHEN DRACULA MET FRANKENSTEIN. Both groups are available in HD

through Drive In Sanity Films (www.driveinsanityfilms.com).

5 hours ago, FLEXARET said:

TCM UNDERGROUND audiences would benefit from TCM running Al Adamson and IIP  (INDEPENDENT-INTERNATIONAL PICTURES CORP.) films  plus Hemisphere Horror Films and cult films

in the same film library.  Both are very popular with cult movie fans and they can be read about in the new book WHEN DRACULA MET FRANKENSTEIN. Both groups are available in HD

through Drive In Sanity Films (www.driveinsanityfilms.com).

FLEXARET,

Thank you for the URL to Drive-In-Sanity Films and for the promo of When Dracula Met Frankenstein!

Re your proposal, I agree. Al Adamson's turkeys and Hemisphere Pictures' shlock are prime TCM Underground fare. Dracula vs. Frankenstein offers the sop (to the TCM audience) of featuring two actors from "The Golden Age of Hollywood Cinema": Lon Chaney, Jr. and J. Carroll Naish.

71yMrTl24OS.jpg     Dracula-vs-Frankenstein-for-web-1.jpg

19 hours ago, Eucalyptus P. Millstone said:

shlock are prime TCM Underground fare

Indeed... I've seen THEY LIVE (1988) and FROM BEYOND (1986) and EATING RAOUL (1982) at Underground all in the last year or two... I definitely have a sweet-tooth for schlock. 

• Like 1