Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Has anybody seen this Campy CLASSIC movie? It stars Dana Andrews and was released in 1966. It was to be a TV Movie of the Week but the network said it was to racy for TV, so the studio MGM released it as a Drive-In Movie. It is out of print on video. I would like to see this TCM

I remember seeing this on TV as a kid in the 60's. If this is the one where (spoiler-can't really spoil this film) the dad parks his car on the bridge and the hoods think he's playing chicken. I'm shocked this was made in 1966. I always thought it had to be the 50's. I liked it as a kid but did catch it later in life and thought what a terrible movie.

I know this movie has Dana Andrews and Jeanne Crain in it, but I'm not sure of the other person you mentioned. I saw this film on TCM over a year ago. I was studying for exams and only caught the last half of it - and ever since then I have wanted to see the first part of it! I have to admit it wasn't the best film ever made; you could tell they were shooting for one of those fun and dangerous 60s films for the teenagers. It was still a fun movie. I hope they show it again.