Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fay Wray.

Aritosthenes

A day late, I'm Sorry to say but a Happy Birthday to Madam Vina Fay Wray. Born September 15th. 1907. Cardson Canada. Passed away, August 8th of 2004. Manhattan New York. Would be, One Hundred and Fifteen.

Two favourite Performances/Roles/Films of This Canadian Gorgeous BombShell: the Most Dangerous Game, and (the) Mystery of the Wax Museum.

• Like 1

Happy belated birthday to Fay Wray.  I just watched "King Kong" (1933) again and really enjoyed it.  Fay Wray is wonderful as the love interest.  She can really scream!  Others may strongly disagree but I like this early version of "King Kong" far better than contemporary versions that employed sophisticated special effects and made Kong really gigantic.  Older films can feel like a time machine into the past and I loved the old scenes of New York City and the old time airplanes.  Maybe the new Kong versions are made with superior technology but this older version had more heart.

Explore the Best King_kong Art | DeviantArt     image.jpeg.5232f9fe4d966ed992463e19917c5526.jpeg     honestlydeepesttidalwave - Fay Wray, King Kong,...     King Kong' Review: 1933 Movie – The Hollywood Reporter

• Like 1