Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Why does the Ontario school system allow blatant fetish gear in class?

Sukhov

I am so thankful I didn't go to school in Ontario. :unsure: :wacko: 

https://reduxx.info/ontario-high-school-teacher-seen-wearing-massive-prosthetic-bust-to-teach/

Ontario High School Teacher Seen Wearing Massive Prosthetic Bust to Class

Photos and videos out of a Canadian High School are going viral as they show a male teacher wearing what appears to be large, prosthetic breasts in full view of young students.

One would have thought that in Canada a teacher would have chosen to express their "identity" in a more tasteful and decorous manner.

I feel at least the teacher should be censured for doing so with the lack of good taste and decorum.  Not necessarily for his choice of "identity".

Sepiatone

4 hours ago, hamradio said:

tumblr_nbp6v11GwN1r4gei2o1_250.gifv

I read people theorize online he did it so he could sue the school for sexual harassment when they fire him like Mr Garrison did in one episode.

On 9/17/2022 at 12:44 PM, Sepiatone said:

One would have thought that in Canada a teacher would have chosen to express their "identity" in a more tasteful and decorous manner.

I feel at least the teacher should be censured for doing so with the lack of good taste and decorum.  Not necessarily for his choice of "identity".

Sepiatone

Instead of reprimanding him the school came out in his defense and called him "an extremely effective teacher" and said "the kids love being in his class." :rolleyes: The school realizes how bad they look so they plan to take "safety measures" to stop protestors from coming tomorrow. Yes, instead of actually fixing the problem they will just stop people from criticizing it and pretend this is normal!!

https://torontosun.com/news/local-news/warmington-halton-school-board-prepares-for-backlash-over-trans-high-school-teacher

As a result Shuttleworth said she articulated to those who run the board’s day-to-day operations that “we can’t just wait around and see what happens because I am quite confident it won’t be a normal return to school Monday,”

Already, thanks to videos recorded by students, the school has been receiving comments on the matter.

“There will the protesters and the anti-protesters,” said Shuttleworth. “I do know there have been phone calls made to the school that haven’t been the most pleasant in nature.”

• Like 1

This is a good example of how different the Canadian viewpoint is from the typical American's. An American school would have fired this creep for this (same as they would a cis woman dressing up in huge fake boobs) but the Toronto school just wants to frame it as a gender identity issue which it is not. 

• Like 1

Ya know, I feel the whole thing is ludicrously insane.  I think that fool should be able to "identify" himself any way he wishes.  But not be allowed to cram HIS belief in anybody's face.  I realize he wore those insidious fake boobs to make a point, but facts are facts.  And the fact is,  if that person were hit by a bus and taken to the morgue and had no identification on him(driver's license, etc.)  The coroner would likely fill out his form with; "Age:  approximately 35-40;  Sex: Male" .  Based on what the coroner sees once the corpse is unclothed.  

He can say he's a woman all he wants, but biology doesn't lie.  As one person in another forum put it;  "I can feed my dog cat food, but that doesn't make him a cat."

Sepiatone

• Like 1