Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Not Too Late Show With Elmo Has Been Canceled And Removed From HBO Max

David Guercio

Why has The Not Too Late Show With Elmo been canceled and removed from HBO Max?  I can’t believe it.  I was in the middle of the second season too.  First Cheers gets removed from Netflix and goes to Peacock.  Where you can’t watch any of the other seasons.  Unless you upgrade to premium and now this.

12 minutes ago, David Guercio said:

Why has The Not Too Late Show With Elmo been canceled and removed from HBO Max?  I can’t believe it.  I was in the middle of the second season too.  First Cheers gets removed from Netflix and goes to Peacock.  Where you can’t watch any of the other seasons.  Unless you upgrade to premium and now this.

Because the current CEO of WB-DIscovery  came from Discovery and actually thinks he knows what quality entertainment is. And he thinks it is "Naked and Afraid" versus some of the HBO material that he has been cancelling.

Cheers on Peacock? This is just part of the streaming wars model of entertainment where everybody seems to think that I have fifteen bucks a month to give to each of ten streaming services. Not going to happen. I'm old fashioned, so I just watch my DVDs/Blus and tell the streaming wars to go pound sand. 

• Like 1