Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

the mystery of anna aries

NipkowDisc

what happened to her? she appeared in just a pitiful handful of movies. first Stop! in 1970 which was never released theatrically also Rage in 1972, the Wedding a tv-movie in 1973 and finally The Gun a 1974 abc  tv-movie of the week. after that she fell of the earth. of course the undisputed apex of her career is as tragic bee girl mutated housewife nora kline in Invasion of the Bee Girls. she is the highlight of that movie. her mutation scenes are more than just a little sexy, alluring and unforgettable. grab the film uncut if you can. I downloaded a pretty good matroska with good color and resolution. great for screencaps for wallpaper. :) unfortunately there is absolutely no biographical info about her. nothing.  what happened to her? I figure she was around 22 or 25 when she imbued the screen in iotbg. I like to think that after appearing in The Gun that upon further reflection she became very self-conscious and even ashamed about revealing so much of herself in iotbg that she quit show business, found a good man, married and bore a whole wagonload of kids.

here she is wearing a doiley on top of her reddish hair with Robert Wagner in The Wedding from 1973.

:)

Robert Wagner, Anna Karen, Anna Aries appearing in the ABC tv movie... News  Photo - Getty Images

Robert Wagner, Anna Karen, Anna Aries appearing in the ABC tv movie... News  Photo - Getty Images