Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Looking for a movie title (underground)

laffite

This was an underground movie but not trashy.  A teenage boy and a teenage girl can't go out or spend any time together because the boy's mother thinks that the girl is a bad for him because she has done things (she hasn't).  The girl though plays an ultra nice-girl type.  There is a scene when she exits her  house and descends the front porch because she sees him walking by.  She is pretty (a doll) and they already know each other but she wants to walk with him down by the river and they can talk. Nothing lascivious at all, no innuendo.  He hesitates and she says is this because of your mother and he grudgingly admits it. She gets angry and storms back in the house. Later in the movie she finds herself in a situation where she gets mixed up with some bad people but she is innocent of wrong doing, it's circumstantial as I remember.  The girl's mother is pretty too and looks almost too young to be her mother.  I may have a vid clip of this movie, maybe I should see if I can find it.  It a fairly decent movie, probably the 50s, not sure.

On 11/26/2022 at 9:05 PM, laffite said:

This was an underground movie but not trashy.  A teenage boy and a teenage girl can't go out or spend any time together because the boy's mother thinks that the girl is a bad for him because she has done things (she hasn't).  The girl though plays an ultra nice-girl type.  There is a scene when she exits her  house and descends the front porch because she sees him walking by.  She is pretty (a doll) and they already know each other but she wants to walk with him down by the river and they can talk. Nothing lascivious at all, no innuendo.  He hesitates and she says is this because of your mother and he grudgingly admits it. She gets angry and storms back in the house. Later in the movie she finds herself in a situation where she gets mixed up with some bad people but she is innocent of wrong doing, it's circumstantial as I remember.  The girl's mother is pretty too and looks almost too young to be her mother.  I may have a vid clip of this movie, maybe I should see if I can find it.  It a fairly decent movie, probably the 50s, not sure.

These two pics are from this movie, I believe.

jj4uFrm.jpg

Z8HoPbf.jpg

///

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings