Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Autobiography/Memoir

Roy Cronin

Given that you're referring to "classic" film actors/actresses and anyone else connected to the films, and not knowing all who have written autobiographies or memoirs so far, I'd hate to venture a response. But I'll give it a go-----

Character actors CHARLES LANE and DABS GREER.  

Sepiatone

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Roy Cronin said:

Who do you wish wrote an autobiography or memoir? 

Olivia de Havilland is the obvious choice to me.

Same here;  I have many book about Olivia as well the one she did write,  Every Frenchman Has One,   so a book from her about her time in Hollywood would have been great.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I received Corey Feldman's autobiography for my birthday a couple weeks ago and i'm looking forward to reading that.  Currently reading Bono's new autobiography which is a big one to get through.  Don't typically read these but i guess the ones i would be interested in (and maybe these already exist) would be Jimmy Stewart, Cary Grant, Godard and Hitchcock.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Shank Asu said:

i guess the ones i would be interested in (and maybe these already exist) would be Jimmy Stewart, Cary Grant, Godard and Hitchcock.

Jimmy Stewart has a biography written by Marc Elliott. I believe the same goes for Cary Grant, but I'm not 100% sure about that.

• Thanks 1

I recently read Graham Nash's autobiography, Wild Tales: A Rock And Roll Life.

Graham talks about his time in The Hollies and his friendship with lead singer Allan Clarke, who was his childhood friend. He also goes into all the drama during his time in Crosby, Stills and Nash/Crosby, Stills Nash and Young. It's a great read if you're a fan of The Hollies or of CSN/CSNY or if you like 60's music in general.

• Like 2

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings