Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Saying goodbye--the sequel

shutoo

This morning I posted a goodbye to everyone who frequents the game/trivia board.  You probably missed it--it was only up for about 15 minutes before it vanished.  Being stubborn, and little bit po'd, I posted it on the general board...you guessed it..gone.  Let's see if the third time's the charm.

I just wanted to say I'll miss this forum and all the posters on it..and since I tend to think 'in scenes', I wanted to share some that seemed to fit saying goodbye to to this place and time.

Animated GIF

42a5e9727a65de19a3ade81e7d7d82a2.gif

b1027f63a0abc850d060f158ef235003.gif

Animated GIF

Animated GIF

96f62d23d7d8a0eaa47128519ffa9462.gif

time to go....Animated GIF

(Peebs--part one of the test  😉)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, shutoo said:

This morning I posted a goodbye to everyone who frequents the game/trivia board.  You probably missed it--it was only up for about 15 minutes before it vanished.  Being stubborn, and little bit po'd, I posted it on the general board...you guessed it..gone.  Let's see if the third time's the charm.

I just wanted to say I'll miss this forum and all the posters on it..and since I tend to think 'in scenes', I wanted to share some that seemed to fit saying goodbye to to this place and time.

Animated GIF

42a5e9727a65de19a3ade81e7d7d82a2.gif

b1027f63a0abc850d060f158ef235003.gif

Animated GIF

Animated GIF

96f62d23d7d8a0eaa47128519ffa9462.gif

time to go....Animated GIF

(Peebs--part one of the test  😉)

They are probably moving it to off topic chit chat — one day left and they are still rearranging stuff!?! Maybe change the topic name to have the word “game” in it! :) 

7 minutes ago, LonesomePolecat said:

They are probably moving it to off topic chit chat — one day left and they are still rearranging stuff!?! Maybe change the topic name to have the word “game” in it! :) 

No it's not down there. And they would have left an italicized notice in the thread title line on the original board if they'd moved it. One or more of those gifs is triggering a copyright violation is my bet. Probably not even being removed by the mods but by the source of the gif automatically.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, LuckyDan said:

No it's not down there. And they would have left an italicized notice in the thread title line on the original board if they'd moved it. One or more of those gifs is triggering a copyright violation is my bet. Probably not even being removed by the mods but by the source of the gif automatically.

Nah, you're both wrong..the original had another goodbye that they didn't, um, like.  I make/post gifs here every day..no violation. 

• Like 2

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings