Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello-Goodbye

CinemaInternational

Well, it's the last day of these boards, and I admit that it is a very bittersweet one for me. I know we will go on at the other places, but there was something truly special and unique about this place. And the people here are the nicest on the internet, it has been the one place where I felt safe and welcome. I do hope I will see you at one of the two new homes. So I want to thank many members by name: LornaHansenForbes, LawrenceA, SpeedRacer5, Lydecker, LonesomePolecat, MissWonderley3, TikiSoo, Fading Fast, Swinthin, txfilmfan, TopBilled, yanceycravat, kingrat, skimpole, Hibi, Dargo, SansFin, Calamity, Princess of Tap, mr6666, StevoMachino, Lafitte, Midwestan, Drednm, AndreaDoria,  BunnyWhit, Toto, LuckyDan, jakeem, Peebs, nakano, Arsan404, Sepiatone, Starliteeyes, ElCid, Bogie56, nakano, Lsdoormat, Bronxgirl48,  PollyofthePrecodes, MoeHoward, sagebrush, Mr. Gorman, kikiki, Lavenderblue19, JamesJazzGuitar, TomJH and all the other wonderful and gracious people I have met her over the years. I so hope to hear from you all again. You're the best friends that this film fan from a small Midwest town could ever hope for. You helped me more than you could ever know.

• Like 18
  • Thanks 6

9 hours ago, CinemaInternational said:

Well, it's the last day of these boards, and I admit that it is a very bittersweet one for me. I know we will go on at the other places, but there was something truly special and unique about this place. And the people here are the nicest on the internet, it has been the one place where I felt safe and welcome. I do hope I will see you at one of the two new homes. So I want to thank many members by name: LornaHansenForbes, LawrenceA, SpeedRacer5, Lydecker, LonesomePolecat, MissWonderley3, TikiSoo, Fading Fast, Swinthin, txfilmfan, TopBilled, yanceycravat, kingrat, skimpole, Hibi, Dargo, SansFin, Calamity, Princess of Tap, mr6666, StevoMachino, Lafitte, Midwestan, Drednm, AndreaDoria,  BunnyWhit, Toto, LuckyDan, jakeem, Peebs, nakano, Arsan404, Sepiatone, Starliteeyes, ElCid, Bogie56, nakano, Lsdoormat, Bronxgirl48,  PollyofthePrecodes, MoeHoward, sagebrush, Mr. Gorman, kikiki, Lavenderblue19, JamesJazzGuitar, TomJH and all the other wonderful and gracious people I have met her over the years. I so hope to hear from you all again. You're the best friends that this film fan from a small Midwest town could ever hope for. You helped me more than you could ever know.

I'll keep an eye out for you too Cinema. BTW......

That "keep an eye out" bit reminds me of an old joke.  ;) 

Sepiatone

• Haha 2

I don't know anyone here very well, but I've enjoyed lurking around. I do have a soft spot for LuckyDan (I'm pretty sure it was him) for agreeing with me about the suckiness of "West Side Story" when the person with the Mary Astor avatar freaked out when I mentioned I don't like the movie. LOL  

• Like 2

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings