Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

January 2030 Star of the Month announced

yanceycravat

34 minutes ago, jakeem said:

Wow! Please tell me more about it.

Well to be honest it was 33 years ago. I worked one day on June 5, 1989.  We shot outdoors in  and around Little Italy. As I recall Andrew Bergman asked me to cross a street in a particular way smoking a cigarette.  I don't smoke. I could clearly see what he was saying in my mind but I'm sure I didn't give him exactly what he was looking for. I wish I could tell you more but I'd probably have to go under hypnosis to do so. Seems to me it was a rather uneventful day with no contact of the starring players.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, CinemaInternational said:

They actually did, once, many years ago. AMC usually has exclusive broadcast rights to in but they let in slip ever so briefly in 2006, and TCM ran with it.

Yes, I think it was aired at least once.  STAR WARS was also aired at least once (yes, I know Brando was not in STAR WARS).

8 minutes ago, HoldenIsHere said:

Yes, I think it was aired at least once.  STAR WARS was also aired at least once (yes, I know Brando was not in STAR WARS).

Actually Star Wars aired twice. Almost on top of one another. It was like, quick get a couple of screenings in before anyone notices...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, yanceycravat said:

Actually Star Wars aired twice. Almost on top of one another. It was like, quick get a couple of screenings in before anyone notices...

Yes, it was one on the first night, then a second time the following night. I have no idea why they didn't try airing Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi.... TCM's sister channels TBS and TNT are airing them all the time right now.

• Like 1

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings