Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Arise O' Tcm forum posters

NipkowDisc

Not quite yet the time.  Just watching some of this activity out of morbid curiosity, even though I'm not one for sappy goodbyes and all that crap.   Seems to be a moderator sting operation is in place.  I've never seen anything like that before on this forum.  It is now a bit late.  Should have done housekeeping like this before.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The optimist says:

"Yes, friends, it's a Christmas miracle! Our reminiscences and best wishes on these boards these past days and weeks have so moved the TCM executive big shots to tears that they have given the message boards a reprieve. We will continue to live and breath and talk movies here till the end of time!"

Burt Lancaster "Elmer Gantry" first scene, "Let's pray together!" - YouTube

The pessimist says:

"Its just a prolonged torture, like the man they tried to hang whose rope broke. They're just looking for another rope."

After the Silents: The Walking Dead (1936) – Movies Silently

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Maybe the site got a Presidential Pardon?😀

Before we do go down though, I want to thank the moderators for the difficult job they had.  Some of us went too far sometimes and were rightfully corrected for it.  Thanks guys!!!

• Like 3

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings