Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

U gotta see this

• 2 weeks later...

I think you should Google it if you know what I'm talking about. It might not be agreeable with the TCM Web Administrator.

Hint: Its not just for infants any more, lol! My mom told me about this a few years ago after seeing the subject on the Oprah Winfrey Show, she was not please with the topic. Since then I've seen similiar subject matters on 20/20, National Geographics "Taboo" and Weirdspot.com -keyword teenage. I think its becoming a trend.

I think any alien life seeing this before landing will do a 180 and go back at Warp 10.

To get this thread back to movies, you may want to watch this Youtube of [Phillipa Fallon|http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VT_FC8xSBGE]

It should be safe for work, althought that ridiculously tight sweater might be a problem. ;-)

• 3 weeks later...

I just checked out a more recent review from this Steve Hayes. He seems to have stepped it up with movie clips and images.

This one is for "Written On The Wind" -- one of my favs

There are several more since the first link was posted.

Thanks you dougiedo -- I'm enjoying this series.