Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Made a clumsy and dreadful mistake.

hamradio

Ham - stick around, please. There are already too few people posting here. Plus, there have been far worse things posted here. No one who posts here had not regretted posting something. You're one of the gang around here, and your posts would be dreadfully missed. cinemafan

> {quote:title=hamradio wrote:}{quote}

> I'm not quitting the board, just taking a short break. I need to slow down a little, I'm posting too fast and that's what caused my blunder to begin with.

That's good to hear. Don't go and disappear altogether - communication like this also keeps us sharp and on our toes.

hamradio,

I saw that post and did find it disturbing. I also knew that it was out of character for you. Your post here and in that other thread show what a good guy you are. If you feel you need to take a break I can understand, plenty of us take a break from here now and then. We all make mistakes too. Like cinemafan said, you are one of the gang arond here, so please don't stay away too long. You will be missed!

As others have said we all have done dumb things. I know more than once the second I've hit a "post message" key I've regretted it. You're good person for admitting your mistake and making a public apology. Take a break and clear your head or whatever, but do come back. If only perfect people posted here, these boards would be blank.